E-learning Training - Right Help, Right Time - for Professionals working with Children, Young People and Families in Birmingham
Birmingham Safeguarding Children Partnership, Learning & Development Sub-Group have developed e-learning training to support understanding and application of “Right Help, Right Time” – Delivering effective support for children and families in Birmingham - (Version 4 – February 2020).
For a copy of the guidance click here.
Who is the training targeted at?
This training is targeted at all staff working with children, young people and families in Birmingham. The course aims to achieve consistency in understanding and practice, when responding to children, young people and families.
How long is the course?
The course should take you about 40 minutes to complete.
How do I access Right Help, Right Time – e-learning course?
I have not previously registered to attend BSCP training:
- First, if you do not already have an account, you must create one. We have produced step-by-step instructions to guide you through how to register on the system, this can be found on the BSCP website by clicking on the link http://www.lscpbirmingham.org.uk/training
- Second, once you have registered, click on the ‘e-learning’ tab at the top in the menu bar.
- Third, at the end of the module you will be asked to complete a short ‘quiz’ and on-line evaluation – you must do this in order to receive your certificate.
I have previously registered to attend BSCP training?
- First, if you do already have an account, you can access the Right Help, Right Time e-learning training by clicking on the following link: https://booking.lscpbirmingham.org.uk/
- Second, click on the ‘e-learning’ tab at the top in the menu bar.
- Third, at the end of the module you will be asked to complete a short ‘quiz’ and on-line evaluation
Page reviewed: 20.03.2020