1. DSL Safeguarding Briefings
For further information on safeguarding briefings click here. This will take you to the website that contains:
- The topic briefings offer to DSL’s
- Right Help, Right Time cascade documents
- New safeguarding support documents
- Details on the Prevent Duty and curriculum response letters
- Training resources for the DSL to use within staff briefings
- Links to emergency planning and lockdown guidance
2. Safeguarding for School DSLs Training and Refresher Course
Services for Education deliver the DSL training for school professionals and the refresher course. For further information click here.
3. CSE BAIT Resource for Schools
The BAIT resource pack has been specifically designed for use by Secondary School and FE Colleges, targeted at 14-17 year olds students, to raise awareness and understanding of the dangers of Child Sexual Exploitation. The BAIT resource pack, which includes, a DVD and Work Book.
The BAIT resource pack has been distributed to every secondary school and FE College in Birmingham. Please click on the image below to access the online resource pack.
4. Keeping Children Safe in Education
The DfE have updated the Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance, this also includes a part 1 summary for all staff is schools and colleges.
5. Safer Recruitment
Guidance in relation to recruitment has now been updated and can be found: click here
6. Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP)
For further information on the Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) click here.